Sunday, November 17, 2013

Join me on a mission of a lifetime!

A lot of folks have been asking about support and how everything is coming along so I decided to send out an update to spread awareness on the needs of my mission!

The Pizza Ranch Fundraiser was a success! So many people came out, the line wrapped around the restaurant, and to top it off, they ran out of food half way through so they had to go get more! It was such a riot and a ton of fun. A truly wonderful experience that I am blessed to have had. The total came to be $1,061.03!

I have a few families and churches interested in supporting me, but until it's finalized with camp I can't make any final plans about returning to camp. However, my goal is to get that all taken care of and be back serving at camp in January!

My support goal is $2,415 a month, I currently have raised 64.7% of that goal. I am in need of $852.50 a month. I am still in need of supporters who are willing to partner in this ministry with me long term.

If you would like to join this ministry with me please feel free to contact me! I would love to tell you about the wonderful things going on at Victory Bible Camps and Conference Center and how you can be part of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment